Monday, July 29, 2013

Saumlaki, Indonesia

After 36 hours of 2.5+ meter seas and 20-25 knots of wind, we anchored in Saumlaki this morning at 0730. Even though the conditions were about average for us, we were all glad to be over that passage. We're still waiting for Customs and Immigration clearance and that might be several hours yet as we've been warned that time has a different meaning in Indonesia and often things don't happen at all.

The entire fleet is here except for three boats, one having to drop out altogether due to autopilot problems. One other boat should be arriving on Thursday and still another on Saturday. If all goes according to plan, we should get internet access tomorrow.
At 7/30/2013 12:17 AM (utc) Rutea's position was 07°58.53'S 131°17.30'E

radio email processed by SailMail
for information see:

No comments:

Post a Comment